Home > Manuals > Serious Play OS > Web Server > Settings / Configuration > Audio
The "Audio" page is where the Volume, Shuffle, and Repeat locks can be turned on. Also where the HD playback settings can be managed for the F4 and F3+HD servers on the digital outputs.
Basic Server Audio Configuration
| Zone Name|
Enter a name to label each audio zone of the server
Helpful hint: Naming the zones after the rooms in which the music will be heard will cause less confusion for the user.
| Repeat Lock|| |
- Repeat - Turns on the Repeat Lock. In repeat mode, the unit will continually repeat the contents of the "Now Playing list".
- Continuous - Turns
on the Continuous Lock. In "Continuous" mode, the server will
automatically queue another selection to play after playing all items
that the user has queued to the "Now Playing" list. The server will keep
playing new selections until playback is stopped or the "Now Playing"
queue is cleared.
- Disabled - Allows manual control of these features. With either lock enabled, these features cannot be turned off by the remote control, PC, or control system.
|Shuffle Lock|| |
- Enabled - Turns on the Shuffle Lock. This keeps the unit in shuffle until the lock is disabled.
- Disabled - Turns off Shuffle Lock. The shuffle feature can be manually engaged by the remote control, PC or control system.
- Enabled - Turns on the volume lock, stopping the unit from having its volume adjusted from the IR remote.
- Disabled - Allows the volume to be adjusted by the IR remote, web remote, or control system.
|Mute Lock||Behavior when combined with Volume Lock:|
|Volume Lock||Mute Lock||Behavior|
|Enabled||Inherit||The volume level can't be changed, and the user can't mute the output.|
|Enabled||Off||The volume level can't be changed,
but the user can mute the output.
|Disabled||Inherit||The volume level can be changed, and
the user can mute the output.
|Disabled||Off||The volume level can be changed,
and the user can mute the output.
|Gain Adjustment||Allows the system system to adjust the
volume of individual tracks or of whole albums to make different items
have similar volumes. This is know as Replay Gain.|
|Cross-Fade Time||Allows a cross-fade between songs for a specified duration in seconds.|
|Cross-Fade Overlay||Specifies when the next song will start
during the fade time. An overlay of 100% will start playing the next
track as soon as to fade. An overlay of 0 will fade out completely
before playing the next track.|
|Cross-Fade Attenuation||Specifies the volume to end the fade out during the cross-fade time.|
HD Configuration for Digital Outputs on F3+HD and F4 Servers
|Output Sample Rate||This selection instructs the server to output the selected sample rate for audio. Regardless of the inherent sample rate of the song, it will be adjusted to match the selection.|
|Output Bit Depth||This selection instructs the server to output the selected sample bit depth for audio. Regardless of the inherent bit depth of the song, it will be adjusted to match the selection.|