Home > Manuals > Legacy Products > Fc Media Servers > Installing the F2c
Installing the F2c
the ReQuest server into the rack or shelf (Optional rack ears available for purchase).
- Connect audio cables to the receiver or amplifier.
- Connect the F2c to the home network via the Ethernet port.
- If used with a home automation system, connect the serial port to the home automation system. Some home automation systems can also
communicate with the F2c via the network. See manufacturer's
documentation for details.
- Connect the power brick to the F2c and power source. The F2c will automatically detect and switch between 110 volt and 220 volt power
- Power on the F2c. Typical boot time is 1-3 minutes but can vary depending
on how much media is on the hard drive.
- Once fully booted, you can find the IP address of the unit by visiting http://www.request.com/findmyserver/